6.11.2008

Organization....what is that??

What is wrong with this picture? Well, this is supposed to be the office. Where the computers are on desks and the boys can talk about cards all they want while they are playing. Apparently it has become the "JUNK ROOM." Not only that, but the beer room, the locker room, the drink room, the poster room, the hotel storage room and last but not least...a sh** hole.
In this first picture I would Like to point out a couple of things...
  • The poker table that we just HAD to get from Jake's house. The one that never has been used at our house.
  • The FIVE boxes beer 3 Early Spring Beer and 2 Summerfest below the ESB
  • The basketball bags that are there for???
  • The case of water UNDER the bags
  • The wonderful carpet cleaner that needs to go back to my Auntie, but I love it so much....and I forgot it last time I visited Utah.
  • Can you see the corner desk?? Me either. It's the one on the far left of the photo...it's covered with Ubaldo's work clothes. I don't know why they can't go in our bedroom.
  • The only things that are mine...the 2 clear storage containers...that are usually in the closet, but I took them out to find something and never put them back!
  • Finally, our paper towels and shredder.
Moving on....this is the other side of the room.
  • The "BEER FRIDGE"
  • Empty boxes of beer
  • Empty card box from Christmas
  • Empty copier paper boxes
  • Blue cups
  • Tin foil
  • Adam's desk.
  • My mirror
  • JUNK, JUNK and more JUNK. Oh yes and more empty beer boxes

Adam's desk again...showing the MESS of discs and empty Gatorade case. Do you think I need to get the boys moving on now what has become their junk room?? I do.

And this is...wait a second....how did this get in there?? Another story for another time!! It could be my mess, but where??!




4 comments:

Bennett Family said...

that's funny.....that's what your room looked like when you lived with us.

Shelle-BlokThoughts said...

I'll I read was beer beer beer and more beer...save any for me...I'm thinking of taking it up since I am going insane because I signed my kids up for TOO many things!

I love and miss you girl!

and you already know I suck at being organized!

Shelle-BlokThoughts said...

What I was saying on that comment and what I meant is that I NEEDED some because I was tired when I was commenting on your page...not that I thought you drank...I DO know you better than that! :)

You are so much like me when it comes to wanting the best and newest phone...I say hold out and get the new one! lol!

Rachel said...

Could that be your BEDROOM!!! It must run in the family... your mom's side.... love ya!!!moo