6.17.2008

Happy Birthday to Me!

I had a great day and a great weekend. I'm getting so OLD! I'm 22 years older than my youngest cousin right now...and he's probably not the last either!
Ubaldo bought me a new phone for my birthday! I really like it, BUT BlackBerry is coming out with a newer one that I think I really want. I have 30 days to decide if I like this one or not. So, hopefully it will come out before then and I will be able to check it out. Oh, and it will be in my given price range!

Grampa Ty and Grama Viv also sent me a card...with the traditional $2 bill that they have continued since the passing of Grampa Champ. And a gift card!
Grama Barbara sent me a plant. Hopefully I don't kill it!
Grampa Roger sent me a card and some cash!
My dad started a USB flash drive with all the pics that he had of me. I really enjoyed that. I will have to post some of them on here!
And thanks to everyone who called and text! I love and miss you all!

No comments: