6.21.2010

Trails, Trails, Trails

Lately I have been getting bored of running in the same area all the time. So *S* and I decided to switch it up. This last Wednesday and yesterday, we ran on trails. It was such a nice change. There are SO many different trails in Upper Park. Not to mention that the time goes by MUCH faster!! So much faster in fact, that we ended up doing 4 miles on Sunday!! It was the farthest that either of us has ever ran!!

I got a Nike SportBand+ for my birthday and I LOVE it. I don't know if it's 100% true to distance, but I would say it's pretty dang close. I want to eventually get a GPS watch, but for now, it will do.

I felt so good on Wednesday and Sunday that I think I may actually start doing more distance! I never thought that I would say THAT before! Running isn't too bad when you have someone to do it with.

Off to Sunny St. George for the weekend. I'm going to try and get in some days of running while I'm there. I hope the elevation and hills don't kill me!

No comments: