12.16.2008

New path

For all of you that don't already know this, I'm taking a Pharmacy Technician class online. I love it so far! I'm learning so much and I'm kickin butt on the exams! I still have a TON more to learn before I get my certificate, but it will be a great new path in my life.

Well, this past week has been ok. Baldy is up in the snow, so I'm here by myself ... with Adam of course ... but he's so busy with basketball and school that he doesn't usually get home til about 9 pm. I don't know what I'm going to do for Christmas if he's still up there. I'll probably go to his parent's house and help make TAMALES!! She only makes them twice a year ... once for Al's b-day & Christmas ... and they are so good!

MERRY CHRISTMAS, everyone!

1 comment:

Shelle-BlokThoughts said...

SO how were the Tamales? Wish you would have been home longer! I loved hanging out with you BER!!! :)

I'll send you some pics! :)