8.07.2007

Bowling at Fat Cats!!

August 3, 2007
Kalli and Haylee came up from St. George for a little visit. So, while they were staying at Grama and Grampa Kolb's, the girls had a little sleep-over!! Kalli and I just mostly talked to Grama & Grampa while the other 4 ran around. I went to pick up Ubaldo from the airport and when I came back, we all went to bed. It didn't mean that everyone went to sleep though!! Kalli and I stayed up talking until 3 a.m. It was just like when we were little. I remember just laying there talking for hours. And the other girls; Kassidee, Kaela, Haylee and Addy, they slept in the family room. Haylee and Addy didn't go to bed until 2:30 a.m. Crazy girls. So, on Friday we went bowling. It only took us 45 minutes to decide what to do!! It was a lot of fun. Kenley was our winner!! It was fun, but I sucked!! Here are some pictures.
Haylee
Kaela
Baldo enjoying himself with 7 girls!!
Me
The girls!!
Kassidee
Kenley
Kalli
Addyson


No comments: