12.07.2008

November

Bald and I were able to make a visit home together! Thanksgiving was a busy day and I don't have any pictures of it. So Shelle, if you want to send me some, that would be great.


My 2 aunts and I, Katy and Shelle, hit up the outlets at midnight. There were tons of people, but good times with those 2! We pulled an all-nighter. Then Bald and I had to go pick up D and Ju Ju to go out to my Dad's. I ended up sleeping there for about a total of 4 hours. A little here, a little there. It was fun. Oh, and Ju Ju's girlfriend also came out with us. She's a cute girl, but pretty quiet. That night we went to my uncle's house. I threw Bald a little surprise party there, his birthday is on the 28th! He was a little overwhelmed, but we had a good time.


Saturday night Bald and I took Beau-nizz to see the lights at Temple Square. She's so stinkin cute and she always makes me smile. She wouldn't smile for the camera when I would take a picture of her, but she would smile for Bald. Then I let her take some pictures to see if that would warm her up to it, and it did. After the lights, we stopped and got a scoop of ice cream. Beau-nizz killed her first scoop, so we got her another one for the way home. She ate a little over half of it before she didn't want anymore. Then I looked back there about 5 minutes later and she was out! When we got back to the house, Knoxy was still up and played with Bald and his hat.


Sunday, it was time to go home. So we stopped by a couple of houses to say good-bye. I didn't want to leave! But we had to!! I'm glad that we got to go. It was a good trip. For those of you I didn't get to see, I'm sorry I didn't have more time to see all of you that I wanted to see.






























1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Stink-face! Glad to see your back on the blogging train!